Friday, December 14, 2007

A STINKIN POST FOR THE LOVE OF PIZZA!!!

And you all call ME the post natzi!!!!

I was busy all day long and then we went to look at houses again!!! I am soo sick of driving around looking at houses! It makes me sooo sleepy! I just want to find one already! We have a list of 5 now that we like and we plan to go thru with our realtor tomorrow if the weather allows us. If not, we will have to wait until Monday.

It was "Wear your PJ's to school" day at Dawson's school. He was soo excited! He wore his favorite Spongebob PJ's. They got to watch Charlie Brown's Christmas too. They are also learning about how different countries celebrate the Holiday's.

Next week is only a four day week. I am excited because his Christmas party is Wednesday and he's in a Christmas concert. I love that! I am in charge of the goody bags. I bought all kinds of candy on clearance after Halloween that I am using for the bags! I did that on purpose so I wouldn't have to buy anything for the Christmas party.

Since it's supposed to be snowy and cold and yucky out tomorrow, I will probably do some baking. I plan to give a tin of homemade goodies to Dawson's bus driver and to my neighbors. I do that every year. Daws and I always have fun baking and decorating cookies!

Oh I forgot to post on my blogger anniversary!!! My one year anniversary for having this blog was on December 11th! I meant to post about that and I forgot! I can't believe it's been a year!!!

Well, I hope all you people have a great weekend and I hope you all stay warm and cozy during the blizard! ha I plan to!

Now, I am off to go watch my GH! C ya!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh YAY! I am so glad to read a new post!!!

Have fun finding a house...I hope you will be able to go thru them tomorrow, but it doesn't look too promising...baking sounds so nice and fun!!!

Anonymous said...

aww what a nice post!!!

have fun searching in lindenwald

Crystal said...

We have two houses in Hamilton, 1 in Lindenwald and 2 in Colerain.

Cheryl said...

I may bake tomorrow too, although I saved all my cleaning for tomorrow so we'll see. We better get the snow they have promised us!!!