Friday, December 28, 2007

THANK YOU SONYA MARIE!!!!!!

I just wanted to post a very special thank you to my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!! She is the most wonderful, loving, giving, generous, thoughtful person I know.

My new baby neice Jaelyn does not have a very good car seat. It was actually a very unsafe one. When Sonya saw the car seat a week or so ago, she was terrified! Then when she saw the pics that I posted of my Jaelyn, she saw that the baby was still in the same car seat even after she had told my brother and my mom that it was extremely unsafe.

So, she asked around to everyone she knows to see if anyone had a good infant car seat that my baby neice could use. Well, Jamers responded to Sonya's email and said that she had a nice car seat that she had from when she watched her baby nephew. She offered it to Sonya for free but Sonya (as we all know) has trouble receiving anything for free! She made Jamers take some money for it and they met each other half way between their houses so Sonya could pick up the car seat. WOW! I sure do have some amazing girls in my life! Thank you Sonya and Jamers for all your efforts to get my neice a safe car seat.

So, last night Steve and Sonya drove out to my mom's to drop off the car seat so she would have it when she picks up Jaelyn this weekend. Steve spent a long time trying to secure the base into the backseat! Everytime my mom thought he was done, he wouldn't think it was secure enough and would start all over. He finally got that sucker in there so secure that my beautiful baby neice will be very safe! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SONYA, STEVE AND JAMERS!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!! LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, i didn't expect that at all. You are crazy for posting this.

steve deserves all the credit because he worked almost an hour installing it and then hurt his wrist pushing it down. poor guy. he is as crazy about safety as me.

Jamie said...

Well I am so glad that it has been put to good use. It's just been sitting in the basement for about 9 months now. I'm glad Steve took the time to make sure it was really safe, he's a great guy! Sonya is always doing things for people, she truly is a blessing to so many people. Now we need pics of her in the seat!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

me inthe seat or the baby??

even I would pay for me in that seat!

Amy said...

That is awesome! Congrats on getting the house! Now, you have to have a party and invite us all over!!!

Carrie said...

That is awesome. I am glad he got a new and safe carseat.