This is Ben's girlfriend, Cindy. They have been dating now for 2 months. She is a really sweet girl. She's in nursing school and she's just a really nice person. She's also 25 and Ben needed a girl more his age since his last few girlfriends were 18 or 19 years old. They seem to be pretty smitten with each other. I absolutely loved her the moment she walked in because I could tell right away that we had a lot in common!! We were dressed exactly alike! ha ha We both had on Jeans, a pink t-shirt over a white thermal and pink in our gym shoes. We both love pink, we love to take pictures and we both LOVE candles!!! I soo hope it works out for these two! My mom actually likes her and my mom doesn't like too many people! ha

3 comments:
i am glad he met a nice girl
I hope she is good for him!!
can you photo shop that beanie off his head like you do the red eye?
Post a Comment