that is exactly how i remember the stephens' kids. aww they all look so cute. i don't see the jaelyn thing, sorry
I agree with sonya. That is how I remember the stephens kids and i don't see the look a like but maybe it is just that picture???
Well I think Dawson even as a baby looks like Dawson, so it's hard for me to see anything else but him. Maybe there is some similarities, but nothing that really stands out to me! They are super cute pictures though!
Well POOP on all of ya! SM
they are both bald! and babies!
If you guys really loved me, you'd throw me a flippin bone! SM
are they twins born 8 years apart??
post!!!!!!!!!!
I am here now so don't yell at me later when I haven't commented. this is when I come.new post please
I see the resemblence, but I also think Sawyer looks like Steve (or did anyways, I'm just now starting to see Sonya in him).
Post a Comment
10 comments:
that is exactly how i remember the stephens' kids. aww they all look so cute. i don't see the jaelyn thing, sorry
I agree with sonya. That is how I remember the stephens kids and i don't see the look a like but maybe it is just that picture???
Well I think Dawson even as a baby looks like Dawson, so it's hard for me to see anything else but him. Maybe there is some similarities, but nothing that really stands out to me! They are super cute pictures though!
Well POOP on all of ya! SM
they are both bald! and babies!
If you guys really loved me, you'd throw me a flippin bone! SM
are they twins born 8 years apart??
post!!!!!!!!!!
I am here now so don't yell at me later when I haven't commented. this is when I come.
new post please
I see the resemblence, but I also think Sawyer looks like Steve (or did anyways, I'm just now starting to see Sonya in him).
Post a Comment