Sunday, January 20, 2008

PRAYERS PLEASE

Please keep my Sonya in your prayers!!! She's really sick! She's got what I had/have and it's a very slow moving cold/flu virus or something! She sounds and feels horrible, please pray for fast healing! I am still not completely over mine yet and it's been over a week!!!!

My Dawsy has it now too and he's feeling horrible! He's also got the pink eye that I had with it but I only had it in one eye, he has it in both! Please pray for him too! THANKS!

10 comments:

Carrie said...

I will...I hope she feels better soon. Matt's been sick for about 4 days now. Sounds like the same thing.

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, i am popular, one comment!!

Lura said...

I commented on your blog you big goofball.

Lura said...

There, you have 4 comments now.

Lura said...

Wow, Sonya is really popular.

Lura said...

Hope Sonya is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

We all hope Sonya is feeling better. We are ALL praying for her.

Anonymous said...

Heartiest wishes for a speedy recovery from Laura and I.

Anonymous said...

Sonya who?

Anonymous said...

I hope Sonya is back to her usual perky and loving self. I miss her!!