Monday, February 25, 2008

GH THEORY

Hey fellow GH fans. I saw today's episode and I just have a gut feeling that Claudia (Johnny's sister) was adopted and she's actually "Olivia" Kate and Sonny's daughter that Kate gave up for adoption and Sonny knows nothing about it!!!! ha ha YIKES!!! Wouldn't that be a kicker! ha

3 comments:

Char said...

EWWwwww!! Ok, that would mean that Sonny slept with his daughter!??!!
Maybe she is just Kate's daughter from another man??

Cheryl said...

where did you get the idea that she had a baby and gave it up? When they finally got together she said something about how she was glad she waited like they had never slept together before??

Crystal said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.....I just think their is a connection with Claudia and Olivia, maybe it has nothing to do with Sonny but there's something going on there.