he is very handsome!! I like his glasses~
Can't wait to see the new do.
if only he knew how great looking he was. he hair is so healthy looking
He is a handsome boy, excited to see the new look!!
Can't wait to see the short-hair pics.! I'm not a fan of long hair - I bet he will look so good with it short!
Can't wait to see how he looks with short hair!
Where's the short hair pics? :) He is a really cute kid!! I like the long hair, but I'm sure he'll look great with short hair too!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
he is very handsome!! I like his glasses~
Can't wait to see the new do.
if only he knew how great looking he was. he hair is so healthy looking
He is a handsome boy, excited to see the new look!!
Can't wait to see the short-hair pics.! I'm not a fan of long hair - I bet he will look so good with it short!
Can't wait to see how he looks with short hair!
Where's the short hair pics? :)
He is a really cute kid!! I like the long hair, but I'm sure he'll look great with short hair too!!
Post a Comment