Haha - those are funny. He reminds me of the little brother in "A Christmas Story" - you know the one who's all wrapped up in his snowsuit and says "I can't put my arms down!"
All your new pictures are great! It's neat to see a picture of your new house with new fallen snow. The snow angel pictures are funny! haha! He's funny! I'm glad he got out to play in the snow. Your dog looks so silly. When we had a dog she used to stick her nose in the snow and it'd be on the tip of her nose looking cute and all! :) Happy Snow day!! I liked the snowman throw up story! Cute!
5 comments:
Haha - those are funny. He reminds me of the little brother in "A Christmas Story" - you know the one who's all wrapped up in his snowsuit and says "I can't put my arms down!"
All your new pictures are great! It's neat to see a picture of your new house with new fallen snow.
The snow angel pictures are funny! haha! He's funny! I'm glad he got out to play in the snow.
Your dog looks so silly. When we had a dog she used to stick her nose in the snow and it'd be on the tip of her nose looking cute and all! :)
Happy Snow day!!
I liked the snowman throw up story! Cute!
HA! Those are funny! BRRRR....
oh, that looks like fun!
very cute, but i am not sure of the angel part..sm
Post a Comment