We are getting alot done on the house. Should get alot more done this weekend and have the carpet laid this coming week. Cats are being declawed on the 20th........I am sick about it and don't want to do it at all but I have to do it! I would die if they ruined 2100 bucks worth of carpet! Please pray for them to be okay with their surgeries.
Daws is doing well. Still not sure about the school yet. I will let you know my full opinion in about a week.
We had fun last night. Daws and I went to Uncle Ted and Aunt Joy's church. Daws went for Boys club and uncle Ted was his leader. I went to help Sonya with Sunbeams but ended up running around with Sawyer instead. I love that little booger! Those sunbeam girls just love their Miss Sonya! She is sooo good with kids! She's an amazing Leader!
Daws had a blast at Boys club and wants to go every week. We rode with Sonya and afterwards she dropped me off at my house so I could make it in time to watch Survivor and then she took Daws to White Castle (his fav) to buy him some food. They fed the kids dinner at boys club! ha ha She spoils that boy rotten! ha ha
Not alot planned this weekend except for working on the house! Hope you all have a great one! TOODLES!

7 comments:
Sounds like you're enjoying the new digs.
Poor kitties, I hope they do alright with their surgeries.
i'm sure your cats will be fine. ours was very mad at us for a day or so - she got fixed and declawed at the same time!- but was over it after a few days. she still acts like she has claws, though, trying to scratch furniture and stuff.
Thomas was extremely mad as us when he got his claws done but he was fine in a day or two. he still scratches furniture trying to do his damage. the worse part is he couldn't play like he use to.
sounds like that miss sonya is a gem
postpost ppost
That's great, I bet the new carpet will be so nice! Everykid loves to be with Sonya, they are just drawn to her, she's great with them! I hope the kitties feel better quick!
Okay, you've been in the house for what, a week now? You should have internet by now!!! Come on, girl - POST!! I'm having withdrawal symptoms!
Post a Comment