that's fantastic. my "experiments" never seem to turn out right.
mine never work either. if I make something up it usually tastes like crap
oh good, I was beginning to wonder if you poisoned your whole family!
I was wondering how it turned out! I made pork chops for dinner last night! I don't like pork chops, but Gary said they turned out really good.
Oh good! I'm glad you liked it.
Glad it turned out good! It sounds good!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that's fantastic. my "experiments" never seem to turn out right.
mine never work either. if I make something up it usually tastes like crap
oh good, I was beginning to wonder if you poisoned your whole family!
I was wondering how it turned out! I made pork chops for dinner last night! I don't like pork chops, but Gary said they turned out really good.
Oh good! I'm glad you liked it.
Glad it turned out good! It sounds good!
Post a Comment