Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL

My goodness!!! Was anyone else as impressed and moved by David Archuleta and David Cook's performances!??? David Archuleta is just amazing! That boy can flippin sing!!! He moves me to tears every week! His parents must be sooo proud of him! I could just listen to him sing all night..........wow!

I loved what David Cook did with the Lynel Richie song! That was awesome! That could definitely be a hit today.......I totally agree! Who do you all like on the show this year??? I liked Robby too but he's gone now. Dawson's favorite guy is David Archuleta and his favorite girl is Ramiele (the asian girl).

I don't know if I ever told you all this before but Dawson loves asian girls!!! When he was 5 years old, he said "Mommy, you see that girl on t.v. (it was an asian girl), I like girls that look like that!" I cracked up! And ever since, most of the girls on t.v. that he likes are asian. I think Asian women are very beautiful but I said to Shawn, can you imagine what our grandkids would look like if Dawson married an asian woman??? Bright red hair and dark skin!!! ha ha YIKES!!!! CRUP!!!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is funny. I can'timagine it either.

I tape AI every week and then delete it. i can;t believe that i don;t care. I just don't this year.

Crystal said...

That's how I feel about Big Brother this season.......I have only watched it twice, I can't get into it at all.

Carrie said...

My favorites are Jason Castro and Michael Johns (the australian guy)

My favorite girls...not sure! I've missed their performances EVERY week!

Jason Castro was by far THE BEST on Tuesday night. I LOVE that song.

Amy said...

Those two guys are my favorites too. I think David Archuletta will be in the finals for sure! I think he is sooo good, but there is one thing that bugs me - he is really noisy when he breathes in. His breathing is very raspy, which I guess comes from his problems with his vocal cords when he was younger, but it bugs me. I still really like him though. I love what the Cook guy did with the Lionel Richie song too. That was really good. I like Michael Johns too.

Amy said...

I'm not sure about my favorite girls this year yet though. I know who I don't like is Amanda - she bugs the crap out of me!

Cheryl said...

I don't like the other David personally and I hate when people change songs I love but I must admit, I liked his song. I didn't want o but I did. I love the little David he is great and so humble!! I like Brooke, she seems so sweet. Not real fond of Dawson's woman!! Sorry