Saturday, March 1, 2008

FINALLY A PART OF THE CVS CLUB!!!

Woohoo!!! Last night, Sonya and Jamers came and picked me up and we went to Kroger first where we got 26 jars of Peter Pan peanut butter for free and split them between us. I got to take home 9 jars, Sonya took 9 jars and Jamers took 8 jars!! It was soo fun!

While we were out, we saw a 24 hour CVS so we stopped. I am now a member of the CVS club!!! YAY ME!!! Jamie and Sonya put things in my basket that I needed to buy to get started and then they had me apply for my CVS card and then they helped me do 3 separate transactions so that I would end up with my first set of ECB's!!! I have no idea what Sonya and Jamers were doing or how they figured it all out.........I was completely confused but they just told me to do what they said and I did! ha ha Now that I am started (thanks Sonya and Jamers) I can start going with Sonya on her crazy CVS trips and get lots and lots of loot!!! I am so excited! WHAT A RUSH!!! HA HA

Shawn was shocked to see that I came home with 9 jars of peanut butter, 3 Boost energy drinks, and 2 bottles of Crest Pro mouth wash absolutely free! THANKS AGAIN GIRLS!!! LOVE YA!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you got started too. It'll make our Sunday even (whenever that is!!) a lot more fun!! Be careful CVSing is very addictive!!!

Cheryl said...

good for you.

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah it was fun

Amy said...

Okay, you guys need to take me sometime when you go. I want in the club!!