I have been studying the art of couponing and CVSing now for 2 days and I think I can finally do the CVSing on my own now! I printed out tons and tons of info on how to do it and I just keep reading and reading.....I probably can't do the major complicated deals yet but I am taking baby steps!!! I really wanted to be able to do it on my own. It felt good to be able to understand it a little better.
I have also gotten alot of deal tips from Money Saving Mom's website and the Coupon Mom site. This morning, I got all the coupon deals together that they had on their sites and I got an envelope ready for each store and I did great!!! I got a ton of stuff for very little money. Kroger had some great deals that went with my coupons and I also got 6 more of the Johnson Buddy soaps for free! I am going to put those in Dawson and Jaelyn's Easter baskets. I also got two more almost free Loreal Kids Shampoo!!! Oh and for those of you who have the coupon for the FREE package of Wholly Guacamole........they sell it at Kroger in the Produce section with the refridgerated salad dressings and it's to die for!!!!! YUMMERS!
Oh and the best deals of the week were definitely at Walgreens!!! There was soooo many items that I got for free there due to their clearance sale items all over the store and combining them with my easysaver coupons and manufacture coupons..........yeah baby!!! I did the Jane Mineral makeup 4 times and got 8 make up items for free! YAY ME!!!! This is sooo much fun and it really saves me a ton of money!
Now, I am home and I am boiling 2 dozen eggs so Daws and I can color them this weekend. I can't believe Easter is next Sunday!!! We are supposed to go to an egg hunt tomorrow morning but it may get rained out, we'll see! Well, I am off to do my cleaning!!! AASTA BABES!

2 comments:
good for you. i haven't even clipped my coupons from sundays paper yet. I am going grocery shopping tomorrow for super saturday! i better get to it
I need to learn how to use coupons! I'm horrible!
Post a Comment