Sunday, March 23, 2008

MY BOYS NEW HAIRDO'S



Here's Cam's new haircut. He's home until Wednesday and we have all been having a blast!! I missed that boy sooo much! My house always feels more like home when both my boys are here.
Daws got an easter bag from Church this morning and he put the grass on his head and Shawn and I were crackin up!

5 comments:

Lura said...

Cool! I was hoping you'd post pics of his haircut. I like it. My boys did the same thing w/ their Easter grass (ok, I prompted them a little). I'll have to post my pics later.

Amy said...

I'm so glad Cameron is home with you :) I like his new haircut. Oh, and Dawson's too ;)

Carrie said...

I like his new haircut. Love Dawson's dye job...very good./

Cheryl said...

I like Cam's new hair!! We don't have Easter grass because our cat loves it and it could kill him! We had edible grass this year. It tasted yucky but it is safe.

Crystal said...

I don't use Easter grass either because of our cat but the Church used it in their treat bags.