Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Sorry Amy, that I fooled you! ha ha The rest of you kiss my buttocks for not being fooled!SM

I got my hubby good yesterday!!! He totally fell for it! I sent him a text message yesterday while he was at work and it said "I have to leave and go get Daws, he was in a fight with another boy at school!" I know you may be thinking that was kind of mean to do but I just couldn't help it! He called me seconds later panicked asking me what happened and I said "Well, what happened is.......it's April Fools Day!!! ha ha" OH, he was not happy with me! He did a sarcastic laugh and called me and A.H. ha ha

Dawson and I planned this the night before.........he's the one who reminded me it was April Fools day so he knew I was going to do that to Shawn.

Later, Shawn called me and acted like he needed me to come get him cause he quit his job! I said "yeah, right April Fools!!" He was sooo mad that I didn't fall for it and he called me an A.H. again! ha ha I then sent him a text message that said "I am the Master!" ha ha OH, I love April Fools day..........well, except when people figure out that I am fooling them! SM

Did any of you Fool anyone yesterday??? If so, lets here it!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That was mean! I love it!!

Carrie said...

I'm too cool to be fooled!

Amy said...

Yeah, I'm the only sucker that was fooled!! I'm gullible though and ALWAYS fall for stuff like that!! I didn't do any April Fool's Day tricks and you were the only one who pulled anything on me!!