Saturday, April 5, 2008

A GREAT DAY!!!!






Today, it's chilly but beautiful outside!!! Daws and I went to the nearby park and I think everyone in the community was there! ha ha Oh we sat in line to get into the park for about 15 mins and then it took us about 20 mins to get somewhere to park and play. We finally got out and played at the little area where Sammy had his Star Wars party. We played on the swings and tossed football. After that we went to Kroger to buy some drinks and ice cream. On our way home, we stopped at Dawson's school playground and played some basketball!!! It was soo fun! I was hoping there we gonna be some kids Dawson's age playing there so he could make some friends but there were only a couple of teenagers that were shootin hoops too! We had a great day together, we plan to make daddy go shoot hoops at the school with us tomorrow! ha He usually doesn't like moving from the couch on his only day off!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like fun!

Carrie said...

Yesterday was a great day too. Sounds fun...today was BEAUTIFUL!

Amy said...

You guys look like you had fun. We were at the park all day Sunday too - beautiful day!!!

Char said...

Oh wow, that looks so fun!!
I'm glad you got out and had a great day!