Saturday, April 12, 2008

KROGER BAG

Hey guys, I designed a Kroger bag on Kroger.com. They are having a contest on who can design the best reuseable bag and if they choose yours, you could win a $500 gift card to Kroger!!! Plus you can load a free Kroger reuseable bag onto your Kroger Plus card and the next time you go, you can get your free bag! Check out the bag I designed here and please vote for me!!!

For those of you who can't follow the link, my bag number is 1049.

6 comments:

Lura said...

Hey, I designed mine before I saw your post. I really like yours. I'll get a link up to mine soon.

Carrie said...

Which one is youurs? I looked and couldn't find it. Whaat number is it?

Crystal said...

Carrie, click on the link I have in the post and it's that one.

Carrie said...

I can't do it that way!!

Carrie said...

OK! I got it! I voted for you. I will vote everyday.

Crystal said...

Thanks Carebear!