I am excited today! Shawn and I will be spending the day together after we take Dawson to school. We are going to go to different places to find some new clothes for him to wear for his new job. We are going to go to Kohls, Thrift stores and maybe the Gab Outlet. He needs some new pants and ties and some brown dress shoes. His mom bought him 6 really nice dress shirts so he's set on shirts for now. We will probably go out for a cheap lunch together too, we never get to do that! It should be fun and it's such a beautiful day today!
Tomorrow, the three of us are going to a red's game!!! Dawson has never been so he will be thrilled!!! I thought he had been before but Shawn said that it was Cam that he took, not Daws. We haven't told Dawson about it yet......we want to show up there tomorrow and surprise him!! Shawn's friend gave us three free tickets because he had extra! I think they are nosebleed seats, but who cares!!! It's supposed to rain tomorrow but it's not going to stop us! I will be snapping pics the whole time, rain or shine! ha ha I can't wait to see the look on Dawson's face! Oh and another cool thing is that tomorrow, they will be passing out free red's blankets to the first 20,000 people!!!!
On Sunday, I am going with Sonya and her fam to her brother's play!!! I am sooo excited about that! David is such a brilliant young man, I can't wait to see him perform. I heard the play is very very funny, so I may have to wear a diaper so I don't embarrass myself! ha
So, those are our plans! I am looking forward to a fun filled weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful one too! Later gators!

5 comments:
Your weekend sounds like alot of fun! I LOVE going to Reds games! That is so cool that you are going to surprise Dawson! I bet he will be excited. Have fun shopping today :) The Gap Outlet is awesome!!
Your weekend does sound fun. that will be fun for Dawson for the game tomorrow. You might miss ther rain.
I've never heard of the Gab outlet..(hee hee)
sounds like a fun filled weekend. i plan to lay around and clean. then david's play on sunday
ha ha Carebear, I didn't even catch that I typed Gab instead of Gap!!! I think Gab fits me perfectly since that's what I do best! ha
checkout my blog
Post a Comment