Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IN ME.........

Okay, I just didn't have it in me to go to Drake today. I am switching my day to tomorrow instead so I will do both jobs tomorrow and Thursday. I am not tired or anything because I got 12 hours of sleep last night.

I just have a TON of paperwork and other stuff to get in order before going to Medco this afternoon. I was supposed to do it all last night on the computer but I couldn't keep my eyes open to do it all and I went to bed early. So, I am taking today to get all my new hire paperwork together and I have to go on their website and enroll in the medical insurance since we are immediately covered and I have to sign up for direct deposit on their website as well. Plus, I need to figure out what I am going to pack to eat for tonight........it's strange because of the hours but my head is just racing and feeling overwhelmed. I will adjust soon I am sure. I will post a few times today since I will be out of touch for the next two days. Thank you all for your support!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Why would anyone be disappointed? It's your choice to make.

I hope you get all that you need to do, done today! And have a great day!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

good luck getting it all done

Amy said...

I don't blame you for not going in today. I don't think I could handle two jobs, even for a day!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you did the right thing by staying home today. Its a lot to do with two jobs and running a household.

Kudos to you!