Yesterday when I picked Daws up from school, his teacher showed me this paper. She said that she used Dawson's handwriting as an example to the whole class on what she expects neat handwriting to look like! I was thrilled! I've always known that Daws has nice handwriting but he doesn't always take his time to write neatly like this. I have it hanging on my fridge!
Charity, I guess being a doctor is out for him! ha Maybe he will be a writer........actually he's been saying since he was three years old that he wants to be a writer when he grows up! I wonder if his cursive writing will be as good as his printing. He will learn to cursive write next year in the third grade.

7 comments:
oh a man after his aunt's heart
very good job!
Great Job Dawson!!
Good Job Dawson!
What I want to know is why you like to shift the car!
Ha Ha I was wondering if someone was going to actually read the sentences! ha I have no idea why he wrote that, I drive an automatic!
That is wonderful! HOw exciting for his teacher to use his writing as an example!
Post a Comment