Cam got his temps packet today!!! We are studying now and as soon as he's ready to take the written test, I will take him!!!! He's soo excited!!!
He's mad at me for making him laugh when they took his picture for his i.d.! ha ha He was trying to make a serious face but I couldn't let that happen! ha ha

8 comments:
YAY!! Who is teaching him to drive? Not his very nervous mother, i hope!
No Way, not me!!! Yep, you know I am a very nervous passenger.....trust me, he wouldn't want me to teach him! ha ha Shawn is going to teach him and Sonya said she will and she's gonna ask Steve if he will do it some too so between the three of them, I'm sure he will be on the road soon so look out! ha
Congratulations! That is great! I'd be a nervous wreck if I were you!
Carebear, I am a nervous wreck about Cam driving!!! It's sooo hard to let go....I wanna pad the whole earth with rubber to protect him but I got an estimate and it's way too expensive!!! ha
My 16 year old niece, Emily just got her drivers license a few weeks ago!!! Scary stuff!
Good for him!
Good luck Cameron!!
Awesome!! Good luck Cameron!!
Crys, as you know I am pretty slow at getting back with a post. Congratulations Canster! I'm glad I am on the other side of town!!! Cam, stay on the west side of town. Oh, I'm just kidding. Love, aunt Debhy
Post a Comment