Yay!!! It's finally sandal season.........well for those of us who only wear sandals in the warmer months anyway, unlike eh em...........Sonya!!! ha ha
Pretty piggies, I painted mine the other day and Olivia wanted her big toes painted so I painted them. I need to take a pic and post with the all four of our feet!
5 comments:
Pretty piggies, I painted mine the other day and Olivia wanted her big toes painted so I painted them. I need to take a pic and post with the all four of our feet!
Yes, I had to paint mine the other day too!! It is nice being able to just slip on some sandals and head out the door!!
Oh those toes! I am going to get a pedicure in a week or so.
Mine are painted too! I wore dress sandals to work today too! Woo-hoo!
Cute! I need to do mine now!
Post a Comment