I've never heard it, but I think I am glad I haven't!
you know what is funnier than that? the fact that you have tiem to post twice but no time to run to cvs for us to gain 6 bucks. now that is funny.
I have never heard and I hope i never do...everything gets stuck in my head for days!!
I agree....I am not sorry that I have never heard that!
You know what song is stuck in my head?"Posty posty, where are you? I check you blog and there is nothing to do" "Posty posty, where are you? I want a new post how 'bout you"
ha ha Carebear, you funny girl!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I've never heard it, but I think I am glad I haven't!
you know what is funnier than that? the fact that you have tiem to post twice but no time to run to cvs for us to gain 6 bucks. now that is funny.
I have never heard and I hope i never do...everything gets stuck in my head for days!!
I agree....I am not sorry that I have never heard that!
You know what song is stuck in my head?
"Posty posty, where are you? I check you blog and there is nothing to do" "Posty posty, where are you? I want a new post how 'bout you"
ha ha Carebear, you funny girl!
Post a Comment