Friday, June 13, 2008

HOLLA GIRLS

I'm at the library again!!! It's my home away from home! I love it here....especially this particular library, it's sooo cool and has such great books, movies and music. Aunt Debby, thank you so much for your post, you are such a doll, love you!

I am hanging at the library for a while with the boys and then I am going to go home and sit outside and paint my toes and fingers and relax before I have to go to work. I really look forward to going to work though, It really is sooo relaxing to sit on the computer and listen to my books on cd, it's just great. Plus, there's a girl named Kelly that I met my first week and we have really been connecting and hitting off. Our life stories are soooo similar, it's scary. We both had rough childhoods and we both made alot of the same life choices, I really like her alot. Even though I hate that she has gone thru some things she has gone thru, it's really so nice to have someone who understands me completely because she's been there. Most people complain about some of my personality traits that come solely from my life experiences making me that way but she gets it, she totally gets it. Another cool thing is that she lives down the street from me so we plan to get together outside of work too. I have taught her some stuff about couponing and she thinks I am a complete nut! ha ha We plan to go out to eat tonight after work since we will probably get off around 10:00. I have no weekend plans so far except for Father's day plans for my father inlaw and my hubby but I plan on relaxing and having some fun with my kiddo's! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will be coming to the library again tomorow so I will post again. I'm bummed it's not open on Sunday's! ha Later gators!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the library too! Its great to get things for free from movies to cds to books!

Have a great BIRTHDAY! I gave you a shout out on my blog!

Char said...

Happy Birthday!!
I'm glad you like your job and that you found a great friend at work! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

I am so glad that you have a friend like Kelly. I too love when I meet someone with a lot in common with me. If definitely makes a relationship easier.

Be careful not to want the world to me like you though, you already told us what happens when we want that...SM.

That library is cool. I like that everyone is so nice there too.

Debby said...

Crys, I am so glad that you have someplace like the library to go to. Personally I would have chosen another place on my birthday but I am so happy that you enjoy it. Another thing that I like about you Crys is that you don't need big fancy things or expensive things to make you happy. You are a girl of simple pleasures, I like that. I am seriously thinking about going to the library since you have been talking about it, but not on my birthday.
Have a great day!

Cheryl said...

That sucks that you don't have internet service but I am glad you are enjoying the library!