About Me
Blog Archive
Monday, June 2, 2008
MISSING WEEKEND INFO
On Friday, Dawson's school had a carnival. I couldn't take him to it due to working and Cam didn't come home from school on Friday, he went straight to the lock-in at church so I needed someone to get Daws from school and to take him to the carnival. Well, I called Sonya and she was nice enough to let me drop Daws off to her before work and then when she got off work, she took Daws and her boys to the carnival!!! Daws had a blast! She took lots of pics that I can't wait to see oh and she paid my kid 2 bucks to wear a collared shirt! ha ha She wanted the pics too look better.....crup! And of course, my kid was happy to do anything for 2 bucks! ha He did look cute though and I am starting to understand why she is the way she is with clothes........those pics with the geese would have been way better had he had a nice shirt on....we were dressed bummy for yard work! Oh well, live and learn........maybe I will keep a collared shirt in the car just in case! ha Thanks Sonya for taking Daws to the carnival!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
1 opinion down, 599 opinions to change!
seriously! carnivals are so fun, our school use to do them every year I LOVED THEM!!!
Glad he had a good time. jCan't wait to see the pics in the collared shirt!
Post a Comment