Friday, July 25, 2008

DECK PICTURES

BEFORE

AFTER

They aren't finished with the deck yet, but here's what it looks like so far. I don't really like the ramp but it's for my dad inlaw so that makes it okay. I just hate how big it is but there are laws about how long and wide a ramp has to be so it had to be this way!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

It looks really good! That's great you made a ramp for your father in law. that's so thoughtful.

Amy said...

The new deck looks great!

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask if it was wide enough at the top of the ramp so he has enough to turn the wheelchair. The deck and the garage look great. Who did it?

kellerie said...

that looks fantastic! you'll get used to the ramp being so big. we've added one in our garage for my sister, and it just seems normal now