Oh girls, I am finally getting back to myself again........around 10:00 tonight I started feeling alot better! I still have lots of crud in my head that is draining but I no longer have the fever, muscle aches or headaches!!! YAY! My goodness, I can't remember the last time I was THAT sick! wow, I must have been a kid or something because it lasted a week and I didn't even start to feel better until tonight. It was awful.
I have something gross that I am dealing with tho. For the last two days, the mucus in my nose and mouth smells horrible! Sorry to be gross, but it's the strangest thing ever! The only way I can describe it to come close the what it smells like is to tell you that is smells like the Elephant house at the Zoo.........you know that real strong odor in the elephant house??? That's exactly what it smells like!!! It's sooo gross! I gag everytime I blow my nose. I sure hope it goes away....I read online about it and some people have had it for a few months before it went away.......I would just die!
Anyway, aside from the hideous smell, I am feeling soooo much better! I can't wait to finally be able to stay out of bed and do some fun things this weekend! Thanks for all your prayers!
Oh and while I have been sick in bed for 6 days, the garage is completely done and our deck has been rebuilt with a ramp so my dad inlaw can come over for dinner! We are excited! They have also ripped all the old siding off of our house and will put the new windows and siding on soon! Oh it's going to look gorge!
Another piece of good news to share is that we finally paid our cable bill off so we have cable again!!! YAY ME! I am getting all caught up on my GH....that's the only show that I really missed watching!

4 comments:
glad you feel better, your garage looked great when I went by a few weeks ago. my mom has had the smelly thing i think...ask her. I thinkonce the infection totally clears, it will too..usually.
I'm glad you are feeling better! That's funny about the smell though :) You need to post pics of all of the work done on your house!
EWWWWW!!
I'm very glad you are feeling better! That's wonderful news.
I can't wait to see pics of the house! Wow!
GH is crazy right now! If you have questions, email me and I can fill you in on the details if you need.
I am so glad you are feeling better. The smell is normal. Its 'cause you had an infection and its clearing out. (I just talked about funky smells with Missy yesterday at work and she told me this)
Post a Comment