Lots of stuff to post about but very little time left here at the library today.
Thursday night, Aunt Sonya took Daws to the 4th July carnival at a Church near our house, I had to work so he went with her.....thanks Son, he had a blast!!!!
Friday, went to my inlaws for a cookout, it was alot of fun, we got home at 10:00 just in time to watch the huge Butler County firework display from our deck, we had a perfect view!!! It was awesome.
Saturday, went to Kelly's to help her prepare the snacks and appetizers for Vanessa's first birthday party. Daws and I stayed from 2pm until 10:00 pm.........it was a blast! We played corn hole, and rock band so Daws was in heaven! Vanessa was too cute with her birthday cake. I have tons of pics of her party and of so many other things that I can't wait to be able to post!!!! I am hopeful that we will have our internet back by the end of this week, no cable for a while but at least internet!!! YAY ME!
Our Garage has been competely redone over the weekend. It has all new siding, new roof, new electric garage door, new gutters, and new windows..........it looks gorgeous!!! I love the color we picked out for the siding. They will start on the house next week. It will match the garage!!! I will post pics of it when I can again!
Yesterday, we just hung out and did house work and Shawn and the boys have been going over to the school play ground to play baseball for a couple hours every Sunday. They have a blast!
Well, that's about it for now. I will post alot of pics and alot more info when we get our internet back!!! Later Gators!

3 comments:
sounds fun
sounds like fun!
Sounds like you're doing well! Post before and after pics of your garage and siding!
Post a Comment