cute!
so adorable
those are a couple of good lookin' boys you got there!! :)
Oh and you have yourself some awful big boogers! Maybe that's why they smelled so bad. HAHA! I crack myself up! haha
Those are some big boogers! No wonder you have had a horrible sinus infection.
I was wondering what the post was going to be about when I saw the title! After your past few weeks I didn't know what you were posting!!!
Cute! I love Dawson's room!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cute!
so adorable
those are a couple of good lookin' boys you got there!! :)
Oh and you have yourself some awful big boogers! Maybe that's why they smelled so bad. HAHA! I crack myself up! haha
Those are some big boogers! No wonder you have had a horrible sinus infection.
I was wondering what the post was going to be about when I saw the title! After your past few weeks I didn't know what you were posting!!!
Cute! I love Dawson's room!
Post a Comment