These waxy lips were in the stuff that Sonya got me for my birthday and I have been having a blast with them!!! I love em! This was on our way home from our 4th of July picnic at Shawn's brother's house! ha We were on our way to watch the fireworks.
I have been taking these waxy lips to work with me and every once in a while, I will put them on and when I turn my head to look at my friends, they crack up! It always makes people laugh! ha ha I did it to this one girl in my aisle and she thanked me for making her laugh because she had been in a bad mood! So, I keep them with me at all times to lighten the mood.......Thanks Sonya!!! ha

7 comments:
That is so funny! Dawson looks so little with his big lips!
ha! aren't those things getting yucky yet?
funny...but i don't think you are suppose to carry them around and reuse them!
Those are very funny! I think Shawn looks the funniest in them.
Thats Awesome!
Dawson looks so cute with those lips :)
Shawn looks like Mr. Potato Head! LOL
Post a Comment