About 3 or 4 weeks ago, Shawn decided to walk with the boys over to the school playground and have a family baseball game together. The boys love it and so does Shawn. I of course am afraid of the ball and not very athletic in that way so I am the water girl and cheerleader! ha We do this every Sunday afternoon now and it's great, I love it!!! These pics are from the first two weeks of playing it.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
aww very cool and memories that the boys will have forever
5 comments:
aww very cool and memories that the boys will have forever
I would be the cheerleader/water girl too!
it looks like they are having a lot of fun.
I would be the cheerleader/water girl too!
it looks like they are having a lot of fun.
looks like fun. i love the action shots!
Gotta love the action shots!
Post a Comment