Monday, August 11, 2008

ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS

Sonya asked why the pics of Dawson show two different red's shirts.........the answer is he wore an old one that was Cam's when and we bought him a new one while at the game. His favorite player is Jay Bruce so we got him the shirt. He was spoiled rotten that day!!! OH and we also bought him a red's miniture bat too.

Char asked if Shawn works for UPS..........the answer is No, I was wondering if someone would notice that he was wearing a UPS shirt. The guy across the street gave Shawn a bag of clothes recently and he had some really nice shirts in there and the UPS shirt. Shawn' thinks it's a cool shirt so he wears it! ha Plus, everyone says he looks and acts like Doug on King of Queens so now he really does! ha It's just a joke shirt he wears.......he's silly.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

are you not working tonight??

yeah doug does wear that color too.

sawyer has that bat too. Steve also likes the bruce guy.

when did you change your thing below to needing to be registered..ugh...don;t like that. Now I have to sign in.

Crystal said...

No, I am off tonight, Shawn and I were both off today.......it was great! Back to the grind tomorrow tho! I was having problems with anonymous comments so I changed it. I hate it when people hide behind the anonymous option.

Char said...

Yep, Doug! Have you seen Kevin James' comedy show - sweat the small stuff? It is hilarious! We about die laughing. I was wondering why he was wearing UPS. The anonymous person wasn't me, I promise! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

when? I didn't even see it????? Where is it? I HOPE TO GOD YOU KNOW I AM NOT the one. geeze, I hate when people do that.