Monday, August 18, 2008

DAWSON'S LEMONADE STAND





Daws has been dying to have a lemonade stand so I finally let him yesterday. On Saturday when we were with Aunt Ang, she made the sign and we all helped color it.........thanks Aunt Ang!

We were sooo proud of Daws......he sat out there for 2 whole hours in the sun selling his little tooshy off! I sat on the porch and kept an eye on him. He made a total of 17 bucks! Aunt Sonya, Aunt Debby and Sammy and Sawyer came and bought some too......they paid 6 bucks for unlimited lemonade! ha Thanks Aunt Sonya!
Two of our neighbors walked over and bought some lemonade from him too and it was a nice way to meet people. Everyone was very nice, it was a very good experience!!!!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

i read everything and looked at the pics...very cute.

i am glad his weekend was good

Cheryl said...

Ryan always has a kool-aid stand at our yard sales, he loves it. David always did too.

Lura said...

Very cute! We used to have lemonade stands with the neighbor boy that lived behind us. It was a lot of fun.

Amanda said...

What a cutie. I would have bought some had I lived close enough!

Amy said...

That is so cute! I remember having lemonade stands when I was little! He made some good money!!!

Carrie said...

That's cute! I remember having lemonade stands when I was little, I don't think I ever made that much money! I guess its inflation...