About Me
Blog Archive
Friday, August 8, 2008
FINALLY FEELING BETTER
I went to the doc yesterday and she gave me some stronger antibiotics and I am feeling better already and everything is draining so I think that is a good sign! She told me if I wasn't better in 10 days that she was going to send me to and ENT to have my sinuses drained (yuck). I hope that doesn't have to happen! I work tonight until 7:30 pm !!! woo hoo! Working an extra 2 hours on Monday and Tuesday sure pays off!!! And can you ask for more beautiful weather.........I mean come on! Have a fantabulous weekend everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad you are feeling better already!!!
I'm glad it is working already!
Yay for the new meds! I hope the elephant moves out for good very soon!
Post a Comment