Daws was excited to start school today!!! He woke up at 6am and didn't need to get up until 8am.....ha
He had a good breakfast, a shower and then he got dressed. When he saw the clothes that I had laid out for him, he said "Oh mom, Aunt Sonya would love this shirt cause it has a collar!" ha ha The collar was for you Aunt Sonya! Hope we made you proud!

6 comments:
He looks absolutely adorable
i hope he has a great day! interesting desk set up!
aww he looks so good in it. I jusyt bought 10 new collar shiorts at Meijer for 2 bucks each. they are gorgeous!! I would have picked soem up for the turd grader but I wanted them to be worn!!
A very cute Turd grader!!
Cute, but I am confused...why is he wearing a different shirt in the last picture?
What a cutie pie! So, does his desk actually stay like that during class?? He has to sit there and try to work while someone is staring at him at the next desk!?!?!?
Post a Comment