Saturday, January 31, 2009

GOOD SERMON

1. The way you treat yourself in life, is the way you will treat others.

2. People who are most critical and negative on others are the most critical and negative on themselves.

3. A prolonged critical and negative attitude is a wound in the heart.

4. One who is a spiritual person is a person who tries to restore those who have done wrong, not the one who tells everyone what they are doing wrong.

5. Sometimes people think that Christianity is a stone cold truth, but its not just about truth, it's about grace and love and a relationship and learning. Its not a strict and narrow path.

6. God our Father is love.

7. "Religious" people are the epitamy of arrogence because they get caught up in worshiping rules and forget about relationship, love and grace.

8. There are three things important to a Christian life, doing what's right, showing love, mercy and grace and walking humbly with our God.

9. Christianity is a relationship with God as our father first and foremost, not just a command of the rules.

10. I don't know why I do what I do but I know I have a God who does what he does inspite of what I do.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love number 10! This was a great list. I have missed your insights.

Kelly said...

I think # 3 sounds like me, dont you?