You have seen pics of Duke before.......he is only 10 months old now and he's still a complete nut!!! Daws LOVES him but hates when Duke jumps up on him cause he's taller than Daws! ha ha
He's extremely hyper and never stops....he's hilarious. He did something that made me about pee my pants! Me, Janie and Daws were sitting at the table on the deck and Duke was running around the yard and while we were talking, all of the sudden Duke jumped up on top of the table!!!! We all looked at each other in shock and I started laughing so hard I almost had an accident but I stayed dry.....aren't you proud?? Oh it was too funny!!! That dog is a nutcase! ha
Oh and Janie told me that she and her girls are constantly having to buy new socks because if Duke finds a sock laying around, he eats it and then poops in out and Janie finds it in the yard! ha ha Oh my, I was crackin up!

3 comments:
Glad you had fun at Janies. She looks good. Hope she is still doing well.
Oh Duke is adorable!!
I'm glad you had a good relaxing time with Janie!
Post a Comment