Life with my Beautiful Family
About Me
Crystal
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (1)
November (3)
July (12)
June (6)
May (12)
August (7)
July (3)
May (2)
April (1)
March (6)
February (10)
January (31)
December (37)
November (26)
October (49)
September (52)
August (35)
July (43)
June (24)
May (53)
April (36)
March (73)
February (43)
January (49)
December (57)
November (56)
October (77)
September (58)
August (74)
July (83)
June (79)
May (74)
April (65)
March (75)
February (88)
January (89)
December (84)
Crys' Favorite Blogs
Kelly
CARRIE
CHARITY
AMANDA
LURA
CHERYL
Friday, September 5, 2008
TO MY LOVING HUSBAND.........
I have put a song on my playlist, that I want to dedicate to Shawn. Babe, I love you with all my heart and I am extremely Blessed to be your wife! I love our family. Thank you for everything you have brought to my life.
1 comment:
Carrie
said...
I love this song...too bad it didn't work out for Shania and her husband!
September 6, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this song...too bad it didn't work out for Shania and her husband!
Post a Comment