Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UPDATE ON MAX

Well, Daws absolutely loves being able to take Max with him on his walk to school every morning and seeing us waiting for him on the playground every afternoon. Max is still a dream puppy! He still has not had a single accident and he's soo good a pooping and peeing outside. He's very scheduled. I know that every morning about 5 mins after I feed him breakfast, he needs to poop so I take him out and he does his business, then he just pees for the rest of the day until after eats dinner, he poops again outside.

He had his very first trip to the Superpetz store today where he got some new toys, a rubber chew bone (that he loves), some training treats and he even brought home some treat for Klesko and a pigs ear for him too (Klesky's fav).

Max still sleeps curled up in my chest every night and doesn't move.......he's sooo precious. Shawn and Daws put him in his cage when they go to bed at 8:30 and then when I get home from work, I take him out to pee and put him in bed with me. Kit Kat LOVES him and has curled up next to him several times. Jose wants nothing to do with him and wishes he could have my lap back. Klesko likes having someone to play with and sniff at and it's making him be more active too which is good since Klesky is an old man who is 12 and a half years old.

So, anyway, we have been very Blessed to have gotten such an easy laid back sweet little doggie! I think he loves his new home!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

why wouldn't he love to be carried all day going shopping and then sleeping on your chest at night?? Shoot, I would settle just for a good night's sleep...I will even walk for myself!

Don't let him sleep on anyone else's chest, he will demand pillows on yours!

Crystal said...

ha ha FUNNY BRATT!

Char said...

I'm glad it is all working out!!

Crystal said...

He's coming for a visit soon Aunt Sonya so get your "Aunt Sonya kisses" ready!!! I know how big of an animal lover you are! ha

Cheryl said...

I'm glad he is so good, you are lucky!

Carrie said...

He is so cute. You're very lucky he has been so good for you.
Seriously, I want one.

Amy said...

I'm so glad things are going well for you. I hate dog accidents in the house, so you're lucky you haven't had that from him - that's my biggest worry with a new puppy.