Shawn and I have gotten sooo much done on this house!!! It's been alot of work but we have had a blast working together.....I had forgotten how good we work together! It's been fun.
We got the deck completely stained and it looks beautiful! we had some stain leftover and I tried to convince Shawn to paint me with it so I can have a good tan but he wouldn't go for it! ha I have lots of pics to share!

4 comments:
You are so kooky!!! I would love to see your natural stain tan!!! I am sure you would look beautious! I can't wait to see the finished house! Yay!
Lookin' good!
how cool that you got so much done. it is funny because steve and i are a great team in our lives with the everyday running of our home BUT we are terrible together in those situations. We are better off apart. Good for you guys!!
Looks awesome!
Staining really isn't all that much fun, is it?!! Ugh!
I love the color!
Post a Comment