About Me
Blog Archive
Friday, October 3, 2008
THE EAGLES
I was listening to the Eagles greatest hits at work last night on my MP3 player and there's a line in the song "Take me to the Limit", that I thought was awesome! It has alot of meaning. The line is "We can spend all our time making love or all our love making time." I just thought that was soo profound. How many of us spend more time trying to fit all the busyness of life in and not as much time loving the people in our lives..........I just really liked this line in this song and wanted to share. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
or we spend all of our time trying to show people we love them too. I like that line too
That is a nice line. I love the Kellie Pickler song you have playing. She was such a ditz on AI, but I loved her!
I love her too Amanda!!! I always have! ha
she was on regis and kelly yesterday
I like the Eagles.
Post a Comment