Boy, I am glad you are in a FUNK....not necessarily that you are in one, but when Iquickly glanced at it it looked like something else. Guess it isn't a good idea to be a speedy reader sometimes! Hope that you are doing better. I love you! I will eat some chocolate and drink diet coke for you and I don't have to let you win at scrabble....you seem to do that without my help!
10 comments:
Boy, I am glad you are in a FUNK....not necessarily that you are in one, but when Iquickly glanced at it it looked like something else. Guess it isn't a good idea to be a speedy reader sometimes!
Hope that you are doing better. I love you! I will eat some chocolate and drink diet coke for you and I don't have to let you win at scrabble....you seem to do that without my help!
i knew the chocolate would work.
Good! Did you drink, eat, sleep, and breathe chocolate?
too bad you still smell funky!!
YAY!!!! I'm so glad you are happy now!
WOW! I'm seeing STARS! haha!
I must have hit my head, because I am seeing stars.
glad you feel better..didn't know you were funky
Ummm...It's Wednesday. Where is a post?
new post, new post, new post
Post a Comment