You and Shawn both look so young! And Dawson too, ha ha.
beautiful! thanks for sharing! you look wonderful and so happy!
Those are great!! How sweet! You look pretty happy. Of course I'd be happy too if I only pushed twice!!!!
So sweet! I am glad you didn't post the pictures you showed me at work when I was pregnant. I was worried for a second!Dawson looks exactly the same in those photos.
I like the one where Shawn is checking him out REAL REAL good....SM
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You and Shawn both look so young! And Dawson too, ha ha.
beautiful! thanks for sharing! you look wonderful and so happy!
Those are great!! How sweet! You look pretty happy. Of course I'd be happy too if I only pushed twice!!!!
So sweet! I am glad you didn't post the pictures you showed me at work when I was pregnant. I was worried for a second!
Dawson looks exactly the same in those photos.
I like the one where Shawn is checking him out REAL REAL good....SM
Post a Comment