poor babies, they need snow boots!
don't say that cheryl..max will have his own timberlands!
I think you should get Max a full body snowsuit with a trapdoor for pottying!
Our dog is not real thrilled with the snow at all!...lol
Hi Christine, welcome, uhm, where do I know you from???
I didn't know Max could talk!
That second picture cracks me up - he's looking at you like "you're making me pee in this stuff AND taking a picture of me...nice".
Post a Comment
7 comments:
poor babies, they need snow boots!
don't say that cheryl..max will have his own timberlands!
I think you should get Max a full body snowsuit with a trapdoor for pottying!
Our dog is not real thrilled with the snow at all!...lol
Hi Christine, welcome, uhm, where do I know you from???
I didn't know Max could talk!
That second picture cracks me up - he's looking at you like "you're making me pee in this stuff AND taking a picture of me...nice".
Post a Comment