Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'M ALIVE

Hi everyone. Just wanted to reassure you all that I am still alive. I am however going thru some rough times right now. It's a very personal subject that I don't feel comfortable posting on here about. Two of you know what's been going on with me because you contacted me personally thru email.

I am okay, and I will get thru this but if you can pray for me and for my family, it would be so helpful. Thank you everyone and know that just because I have withdrawn from everyone, doesn't mean I don't love or care for you all.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I was wondering where you have been. I thought you gave up the computer for lent too! I will pray fo ryou.

Char said...

I'm glad you are still alive! I hadn't seen you on line or heard from you in a long time!!
I'm sorry things are rough right now. I hope things get better for you soon!! Let me know if I can help.

Cheryl said...

as long as you continue to play scrabble, i'll be alright. just kidding, hope things improve. anything i can do to help?

Anonymous said...

always praying for you. i had a blast taking pics of you today...hope that brightened your life a bit. You should post them on here!!

Lura said...

Sorry you are going through a rough time, you and your family are in our prayers! Email if there's anything we can do!

kellerie said...

i'll be praying for you. I hope your family is able to get through things quickly, and come out closer and better for it, whatever it may be