Thursday, August 27, 2009

MY MAX
































I cannot tell you how much I love this dog!!! He is my precious little man........he loves me and Dawson so much. I can't have him with me just yet but I love knowing that he's in bed with Dawsy every night. Daws loves this doggie!!!! He's such a good puppers!

13 comments:

Char said...

Max is adorable!!

Carrie said...

Can he teach wyatt anything, cause Huck is slacking on the teaching department.

Lura said...

His color has changed. Where did the white on his head come from? I thought he was all black!

Char said...

Max Wax!! What else ya got??

Carrie said...

You were on a roll...what happened???

Cheryl said...

Max is cute and all but NEW POST!!!!!!

Char said...

Maxie Waxie Paxie Pads. haha.

Carrie said...

Maxie Baxie Bo Baxie Banana Fana Fo Faxie Fee Fi Fo Maxie MAXIE....

Char said...

Alright already!! Max is cute and all but what else is new?

Char said...

I'm not sure why I even check anymore.....

Cheryl said...

I am so sick of not seeing something new. You really need to get on the ball. You were the blog nazi for years and now it has been 4 months since you have posted. RUDE!!!!!

Char said...

So VERY RUDE, Cheryl is right! :)

Cheryl said...

i am about to delete your butt!!