About Me
Blog Archive
Monday, May 17, 2010
NEW APARTMENT
Our new apartment is at a place called Fairfield Pointe and the complex is amazing! We move in on June 1st! Check out the link here to see pictures and to read about what the amenities are.......Daws is so excited for the tennis courts and swimming pools and Steve and I are stoked about the gym!!! I walk a mile a day on my breaks at work but its only enough to maintain my weight not to lose so having access to a gym will be awesome! I got up to 157 pounds at one point and I am down to 150 and not moving so I need to step up the exercise! I love to exercise so this will be awesome for me! I could just kick myself in the butt for ever complaining about being too skinny!! ha What I would give to have my old body back.........getting old sure does suck! Anyway, check out the apartment link and tell me what you think. Its 2 mins from my work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The apartment complex looks & sounds really nice. You will have to post pics when you move in.
I think I weigh 150 in my left leg.
You need to put the song "Old Apartment" by the Barenaked Ladies on here when you move!
Are you all packed?
I posted, btw. Postnazi!!!
Do you ever wonder if the makers of yahtzee originally called it nazi and it didn't go over well, so they just changed it to a rhyming word?
huh.
It looks awesome!! The pool and playground are really neat.
Very nice! I have been there before - my friend used to live in an apartment there! Perfect timing since you will now have a pool to use for the summer!
Post a Comment