Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABE




Last night, when I came home from work a little after midnight, I came home to this flower arrangement, card and the stereo playing the song "It's our Anniversary" by Tony Toni Tone.......It was the sweetest thing ever!!! Shawn had downloaded the song on a cd 14 times so it would keep playing from 10pm until I got home at midnight! ha How clever was that!! Click here to hear the song.

Babe, it's no secret that the last year has been a rough one!! With all the financial stress in our lives we've had some rough times but we have made it thru together. Great things are happening to our lives and the Lord has truly been Blessing our relationship and our whole family.........I truly love you and look forward to focusing more on each other and having some fun together........I love you!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great one!

CherAshli said...

awww thats super cute! happy anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture.

Lura said...

That was very nice of him. Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

THat is so sweet! Happy anniversary (a few days late). I love that pic. of the two of you - was that on a cruise?? Gary and I have a similar pic. from a cruise that we went on.

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Debby said...

Happy Anniversary Crys.

Char said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Late!