Tuesday, June 3, 2008

UPDATES

My job - I love it! I am out of training and I'm at my own desk now. I get to sit and listen to my mp3 player and do my job.......everyone has headphones on listening to music! It's awesome. When you have good music to listen too, the night flies by......I get to do two of my favorite things........listen to tunes and sit on the computer. I don't answer phones, don't even have one on my desk and I don't deal with anyone but the computer.......perfect job for me! I do have to upgrade my mp3 player soon though. I am using Cam's old Creative MP3 player that he had before he got his zune and it works great but it only holds a charge for 6 hours and I work 8 hours. The newer ones hold charges for up to 15 hours!!! I need one of those puppies! ha ha

Dad inlaw- got an infection in his port, became really sick, ended up in ICU for a few days, had surgery to get a new port, doing much better and is back at home.

My neice, Emily - turned 16 in March, has her drivers license and has a boyfriend that she's been with for about 9 months now! ha I have pictures of them to post later.

Cam - last day of school is tomorrow, he's excited! He's almost ready to take the temps test......he will be looking for a job near home, next week.

Dawsy- last day of school is tomorrow, he's excited to have a fun summer!

Shawn - loves his job, he's doing well although we only see each other on the weekends! ha

Our house - We have some great news about this that I will post another day!

Jaelyn - is doing well. I am hoping to keep her overnight one day this weekend!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

i'm glad you like your job, that is good. can you not plug in your mp3 player at work?

Crystal said...

Cher - no, we are not allowed to plug our mp3 players into the computers......they said that it can be used to steal information so they don't allow it.

Cheryl said...

i meant to charge it.

Amy said...

That's awesome that you can sit there and listen to music while you work and even better that you don't have to take phone calls!!! I love my job and luckily I don't have to talk to clients very much, but I do have to talk to attorneys alot!!!

Crystal said...

Yeah, I know what you meant, I wanted to do that but because you can also steal info that way, they won't let us charge our mp3 players.....I was just saying that's why they won't let us.

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cool that you like your job. I can not imagine sitting all night with my energy or listening to music..ugh. I would be bored to death!

Debby said...

Crys, I am so happy that you like your job. That means a lot. I sit most of the day also and never thought I would like it but I do.
My mom always said, God gave you a butt now use it. Oh wait, that was a brain!!!!

Amanda said...

Yay for liking your job! I hope that the boys have a great last day of school, Gabe and the triplets are done Thursday. Hope your father in law is doing much better too.

Carrie said...

Glad to hear things are going so well for you and your family.

Thats reat you like the new jo too. It makes it a lot easier to get up and go each day!

Char said...

Hi!
I'm glad you love your job! Not very many people could say that. I'd say I'd love a job like yours too. I would be thrilled to get to listen to music for 8 hours and sit at the computer. I have a Zune and I love it!! I hope you get an upgrade soon.
Glad your dad in law is doing better. It sounds like your family is doing well and things are moving in the right direction. I'm happy for you.