Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Scary Harry

Okay, I just want to know how many women out there actually shave their legs in the winter??? On Sunday, I was wearing shorts around the house because I was cleaning, baking and wrapping gifts and my oldest son, Cameron, says to me "Mom, gross, your legs are as harry as mine!" He's right, I hadn't shaved my legs since the end of September after our cruise. I just hate shaving my legs and I feel there's no point in the winter since I am not showing my legs in shorts and stuff out in public. I literally had an inch of hair all over my legs.......I finally took a bath and shaved them after my son's comment. So, fess up, am I the only one who becomes furry in the wintertime???? Be honest, ladies!!!!!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I hardly shave in the summer let alone the winter

Lura said...

I thought about posting a picture, but just suffice it to say that no, I haven't shaved for months! I was actually thinking about that very thing today at work as I pulled my nylons up over my hairy legs.

Cheryl said...

I can honestly say I shave regularly all year long. It's been a habit ever since I went thru fertility treatments and never knew when I'd have to go to the doctor. Now I just do automatically. Tell me you all shave your pits!!!!

Crystal said...

I do shave my pits! That only takes two seconds cause I don't get much hair there!

Crystal said...

Oh and I forgot to mention that when I finally shaved, I clogged the drain! LOL